Sunday, January 2, 2011

16 months

Lucas is 16 months old today. But he's bigger than most 2 year olds we know. He's a sturdy and tall little man. We've been so busy during the holidays, so I haven't had much down time to post, but here are just a few images of our little guy.

Lucas wearing the adorable outfit from France that Marie gave him
Lucas found this tupperware bowl and decided to wear it as a hat!
He would not take it off and was dancing all around the living
room in it. Very dapper, isn't he?
A woman in my mom's club is a photographer on the
side and offered to take some pics of us one afternoon.




Photo shoot at home in his Christmas vest from Grandma. This is
the only decent one we got b/c Lucas tends to be a little animated...
He doesn't talk yet, but he communicates just fine...
"I hear something"...
"Are we gonna do this all night?"
"Where'd it go?"
That's all for now...
"Ho Ho Ho. I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and a great new year's!"